“FOOD”

Ranked #54 of 181 Restaurants in Cookeville
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 1 June 2018

We decided to go there one night just to have something to do. Great experience, great food and service was fantastic. Had a young lady named Adrian (I think that is the way she spelled it) and she was very attentive.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Waitress was very good, however they did not have Classic Chopped Steak as stated on Outback menu. Table was very uneven and wobbly.

OutbackGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Hello James,

Thank you for letting us know about the issues you experienced with the menu and table. Your feedback means a lot to us and will be taken into consideration for the future.

If you’d like to get in touch directly, please fill out our Contact Us form and we will reach back out: https://www.outback.com/contact

Amy
Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I visited Outback Steakhouse Friday evening in Cookeville. It had been several years since we were there but we had a gift card and gave them a try.
The service was excellent. Food was excellent.
Our waiter, Diego, was outstanding. He really delivered. Couldn’t ask for any better.
Steaks cooked just as requested.
We had a great meal.
Much improved since last time we visited. We will return!!

Reviewed 12 April 2018

I am so pleased with all the emprovements made at this resturant I am happy to eat here anytime. The service and the food is now excellent.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Service was great but the food was not. My burger arrived and it was cold the cheese was missing and it had something the resembled a tomato on it but it was almost white and it had no favor what so ever. My Mother bloomin onion was birnt and her fries where cold a so was the cheese on top on them. I had Bit into my burger and it was cold and tasteless waitress came back I and I told here it was cold and I didn't want it. She took it away a few Minuite later the Manager came back with my Burger they had put it back on the grill. THE ONE I HAD TAKEN A BITE OUT OF GROSS> They did comp our meals. We asked the waitress about this and she said that they do it all the time. I will never eat in this OUTBACK again