“Great Concretes”

Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers
Get food delivered
Ranked #4 of 16 Quick Bites in Cordova
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We like the concretes so much we bought gift cards for Christmas! We have a location near our neighborhood, but were in this area, so stopped in. My wife had a mix of chocolate and vanilla, I had the chocolate. Seems like the quality is consistent across locations - a big plus. The workers all wore masks and were appropriately 'safe'

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (44)

Reviewed 30 December 2020

I got two burgers and the kids messed them up and said it is your order! Then they messed up the order again! Really look at the order and not get a attitude about it! Black kids should have manners but guess Memphis is trash anyway and most dangerous city in TN! The employees didn't want to work and kept filling wrong orders out! Y'all need customer service and live in Nashville and will never be back ever

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 22 October 2020 via mobile

This is the best rating i will give Fast Food. Staff very fast and friendly. I got my food hot and fresh. I think Freddy's is the best FF chain in the market right now.

Date of visit: October 2020
2  Thank TonyT1628
Reviewed 5 August 2020 via mobile

I had the Double California combo. Very good sweet Tea. Fries where hot and great with Freddy"s sauce. Bruger was fresh ,hot, and delicious.

Date of visit: August 2020
1  Thank TonyT1628
Reviewed 24 February 2020

service was great had the double combo meal on a bun should have ordered to put on a plate so I could have added condiments just had cheese on the sandwich fries were ok would have been better if they were steak fries

Date of visit: February 2020