“Incredible Pizza Fun”

Incredible Pizza Company
Ranked #17 of 159 Restaurants in Cordova
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Description: The 60,000 square-foot Family Entertainment Center is all indoors; smoke and alcohol free; and offers seating for hundreds of people. Four 50s-themed dining rooms compliment the facility with private rooms available for Birthday Parties, Corporate Meetings, and other Group Events. We provide an All-You-Can-Eat Buffet and Unlimited Drinks! Don't see your favorite pizza on the buffet? Don't worry! Request your favorite toppings to one of our chefs! Now serving a delicious Gluten-Free Crust! Rich macaroni and cheese, crunchy tacos and nachos, hearty soups, fresh salads, mouthwatering desserts and many more options are all part of our All-You-Can-Eat Buffet! Don't forget our World-Famous Cinnamon Rolls! The Fairgrounds Game Room includes attractions like Laser Tag, Go-Karts, XD Theater, Mini-Bowling and Bumper Cars. The game room also holds over 100 Video and Redemption Games. Since our humble beginnings, our message has been clear: Our #1 priority is to provide our guests with exceptional food, thrilling games, and fun-filled memories for a lifetime. America's Incredible Pizza Com
Reviewed 27 May 2015

This is a great place for families - children and adults. I wish we had one back home!! I was pleasantly surprised to find the buffet food was, well, incredible! Try the peach cobbler! The staff was very friendly and helpful (much appreciated).

Reviewed 21 May 2015 via mobile

They have a huge amount of arcade games here, and other things such as go kart racing, mini golf, and bowling. The food is decent but if you just want to visit the arcade you can put $10 on your game card and go from there. (It won't last long, believe me). It's somewhat pricey but it's usually worth it for the fun.

The one thing that concerns me slightly is the lack of security. The place is often packed and there are a lot of darker places in the arcade; there is no hand stamping or anything and it is really easy to lose your children if you are not careful (we had a 3 y.o. With us). So please watch your children if you do come. It can be easy to lose them in such a busy place. Z

1  Thank Kyle_in_rure
Reviewed 20 May 2015

Took kids there for a fun evening. They liked the pizza buffet and ice creams. The food is nothing special, the salad bar doesn't look all that appetizing. Though you don't go there for the food.
The gaming section was rich in selections, it even has an indoor go-kart course. For the more expensive games, there are the go-kart, mini-golf, the bumper cart, the lasertag. Though all the arcade games are getting more expensive too. Many that cost only $0.25 last year, now it is $.50. $0.50 went to $1. The $10 games card can be gone in less than 10minutes.

Honor G, Public Relations Manager at Incredible Pizza Company, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2015

We are glad your kids liked our pizza buffet and ice cream. We want to be sure you have an incredible time and take your comments seriously. I want to let you know that we have good value available every day on our home page under the Deals link. Right now we are featuring a May 2 Pack Special for only $29.99, which is great for two people. I will be sure to forward your comments on to the appropriate people. Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback.

Reviewed 27 April 2015 via mobile

Took my family here this past weekend for the first time. Front check in were great.. once we passed that and found our seat the waiters were rude and all talking about there breaks. We sat in the family dinning area on Saturday night and everyone in there acted like they hated there job. Once we eat and headed to the play area the kids got so excited. I felt like the smaller kids game were over priced but the attraction were priced ok. Kids loved it but probably wouldn't be back just to high priced:(

Honor G, Public Relations Manager at Incredible Pizza Company, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2015

We want to make sure everyone has an incredible experience while in our stores. I would like to have a manager speak to you about this in more detail. Would you mind sending your contact information to socialmedia@incrediblepizza.com for someone to visit with you personally? I’m glad the kids had a good time playing in our game room. We do have daily and weekly specials to check on our website - incrediblepizza.com under Deals menu, which can be a savings. Our staff works very hard to provide good service and be helpful. I'm sorry this has happened.

Reviewed 2 February 2015

We ventured here after my hubby did a quick search of places to eat with kids. This was a great experience for us as there is nothing similar in Ireland.
The food available was good and there was plenty of choice, even for a fussy 7 year old. After we ate we went into the play area and were surprised at how many different games/activities for kids.
We had a great time playing the glow in the dark mini golf and my son loved all the racing games. My 2 year old also enjoyed the soft play area too, lots to do for every age!