“Love the mexican food here!”

El Porton Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #87 of 152 Restaurants in Cordova
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 22 September 2015

Good food - good service. Not a long wait at all. I very much enjoyed it. I've been before and have always had a good experience here. Servers are very nice as well!

Reviewed 14 September 2015

I have been a fan of the El Porton Mexican Restaurants since I moved here 14 years ago. But each location feels different with the way they fix their dishes. This location is doing a great job!

Reviewed 9 July 2015

This restaurant depends on which location you go to. The one Cordova is OK but the one in Collierville is great. Same food, just different cooks and wait staff. I would recommend this restaurant for a sit down Mexican meal. Excellent queso and chips and the Chimichanga is fantastic. The guacamole is made fresh and has been excellent every time we get it.

Reviewed 25 June 2015 via mobile

I love how this restaurant looks inside. I've never been to Mexico, but I like it. I had the buffalo chicken tacos. Very delicious. Very polite waiter. Nothing to complain about.

Reviewed 8 December 2014

I don't know what has happened, but I will never step foot in this restaurant again. Poor service, terrible food. We were all disappointed.