“!No es bueno!”

Ranked #87 of 153 Restaurants in Cordova
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 29 September 2016

The restaurant is dingy and dirty. After I had looked at the menu I noticed that my hands smelled awful. I went to the restroom which was also dirty and washed my hands. I had to ask for clean utensils and then I had to clean the new ones that were brought to me. The food was not very good, maybe it was just that I was put off by the lack of cleanliness that I saw all around the restaurant. I don't know why we stayed should have gone somewhere else. We will never go back.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

We eat Mexican food all the time and have enjoyed El Porton for years. The service is great and all of the dishes on the menu are good.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

At El Porton, you get just what you expect from a typical, family run Mexican restaurant. The atmosphere is not impressive, the food tastes the same as every other Mexican joint in the area, the service is lightning fast and the price is low. You will not leave thrilled or excited by the experience. However, you will be full and you will be in and out quickly.

Reviewed 22 September 2015

Good food - good service. Not a long wait at all. I very much enjoyed it. I've been before and have always had a good experience here. Servers are very nice as well!

Reviewed 14 September 2015

I have been a fan of the El Porton Mexican Restaurants since I moved here 14 years ago. But each location feels different with the way they fix their dishes. This location is doing a great job!