“Weekend Excursion ”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Crossville
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed in a room on the third floor. It had one king bed.
The furnishings, colors, paint, bath area, etc. had been fairly recently updated and were very nice, well kept and clean.
The linens, mattress and pillows were very comfortable.
The HVAC performed very well.
The breakfast was better than average as compared to other hotels that we typically stay at during travel.
The room was quiet.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Joe B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Hello Burl57,

Thank you for your recent visit to our Newly Renovated property. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I appreciate all of the details provided in your review. I hope that if you are back in Crossville, that you consider staying with us again!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We spent one night at this property on our way to meeting friends. We found the hotel recently renovated, the room of a good size for comfort and the price reasonable.

Staff was polite. We enjoyed the lobby breakfast. It was nice to have a small refrigerator in the room and the free wifi worked well.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank glrob54
Joe B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip. I am glad that you enjoyed our Newly Renovated property and was able to take advantage of our Express Start breakfast bar. I hope that if you are back in our area you stop in and see us.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We initially thought that this hotel was new due to its modern decor and furnishings. Very bright and colorful. Bathrooms were spotless and a nice size. Later we found out that it was 17 years old but had recently been redone. Whoever did this did an excellent job.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Joe B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Hello SydneyS786,

Thank you for you recent stay with us as well as for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed our Newly Renovated property and that we were able to make your stay a memorable one. I hope that if you are traveling through our area in the future you stop and visit us again!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

I love the breakfast at HI. They have just about everything you could ask for. Unfortunately, this hotel could NOT keep up bringing out food with the people eating. I would rather pay a little more and be happy. What a great bed!!! Pillows are wonderful! There is also micro/fridge in the rooms.....I rate the HI about a 10. Coffee in the foyer when checking in! Great coffee pot in the room. Listen, I understand that the hotel is a bit pricy BUT every once in a while I pay it. Pool, workout room and our room had a work desk ! LOVED this ! #303 perfect! Felt safe in hotel...

Room Tip: how can you go wrong??
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Annette H
Joe B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Hello Annette H,

Thank you for your recent visit to our Newly Renovated Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Crossville. I am glad we were able to provide you with a great experience during your stay. I will use your feedback to improve our breakfast procedures in order to get that food out quicker. I hope if you are back in our area, that you come and see us again!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

As the others indicated this was a great hotel except we had to do without internet connections. After a long day of the 127 Yard Sale, we needed to retire early to relax. Complained to the front desk, even took by iPad to the front. She suggest I try my iPhone and give it time to connect. Well it's an hour later and still nothing. Maybe I should wait a little longer...

Stayed: August 2017
Joe B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Hello Retab64,

I want to apologize for the issues you experienced with the internet connection during your stay with us. We should have been able to resolve this for you and we failed in this task. I will look into seeing what caused this issue and get it corrected. I am glad that you did enjoy the rest of your stay. I hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve your lodging needs again in the future and show that this experience was not the norm for our hotel.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Crossville
0.3 km away
Comfort Inn
#1 of 5 in Harriman
35.4 km away
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harriman

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites? Share your experiences!