Quality Inn(Crossville)(Great Value!)
QualityInn
Executive Inn(Crossville)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$58
Super 8 by Wyndham Crossville TN(Crossville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$98
ComfortSuites
US$73
Red Roof
Pandora's Forest Resort & Nightclub(Crossville)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$100
Agoda.com
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$65
All reviewsgreat place to staynice sizelighted mirrorgolf weekendfresh smellingrecommend this hotel to anyonethe entire hotelthird floorwell maintained and cleanfront deskfairfield gladehousekeeping staffdefinitely stay here againhome away from homebreakfast roomstaff was very friendly and helpfulcookies
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Lately it seems all the Holiday Inn Express hotels have gotten a facelift. This hotel is clean, very quiet and has an amazing breakfast. Easy check in with good pricing. If yoiu are in the area and need a good nights sleep, THIS IS IT

Room Tip: Higher floor
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Joe B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Hello latinrn911,

Thank you for your wonderful review of your recent stay with us. I am glad that you enjoyed the Newly Renovated property! If you are back in Crossville, I hope that you stop by and see us!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed in a room on the third floor. It had one king bed.
The furnishings, colors, paint, bath area, etc. had been fairly recently updated and were very nice, well kept and clean.
The linens, mattress and pillows were very comfortable.
The HVAC performed very well.
The breakfast was better than average as compared to other hotels that we typically stay at during travel.
The room was quiet.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Joe B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Hello Burl57,

Thank you for your recent visit to our Newly Renovated property. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I appreciate all of the details provided in your review. I hope that if you are back in Crossville, that you consider staying with us again!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We spent one night at this property on our way to meeting friends. We found the hotel recently renovated, the room of a good size for comfort and the price reasonable.

Staff was polite. We enjoyed the lobby breakfast. It was nice to have a small refrigerator in the room and the free wifi worked well.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank glrob54
Joe B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip. I am glad that you enjoyed our Newly Renovated property and was able to take advantage of our Express Start breakfast bar. I hope that if you are back in our area you stop in and see us.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We initially thought that this hotel was new due to its modern decor and furnishings. Very bright and colorful. Bathrooms were spotless and a nice size. Later we found out that it was 17 years old but had recently been redone. Whoever did this did an excellent job.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Joe B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Hello SydneyS786,

Thank you for you recent stay with us as well as for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed our Newly Renovated property and that we were able to make your stay a memorable one. I hope that if you are traveling through our area in the future you stop and visit us again!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

I love the breakfast at HI. They have just about everything you could ask for. Unfortunately, this hotel could NOT keep up bringing out food with the people eating. I would rather pay a little more and be happy. What a great bed!!! Pillows are wonderful! There is also micro/fridge in the rooms.....I rate the HI about a 10. Coffee in the foyer when checking in! Great coffee pot in the room. Listen, I understand that the hotel is a bit pricy BUT every once in a while I pay it. Pool, workout room and our room had a work desk ! LOVED this ! #303 perfect! Felt safe in hotel...

Room Tip: how can you go wrong??
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Annette H
Joe B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Hello Annette H,

Thank you for your recent visit to our Newly Renovated Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Crossville. I am glad we were able to provide you with a great experience during your stay. I will use your feedback to improve our breakfast procedures in order to get that food out quicker. I hope if you are back in our area, that you come and see us again!