Rodeway Inn
US$59
US$104
Hampton Inn Dandridge(Dandridge)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$52
Hotels.com
US$130
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn Newport(Newport)(Great Value!)
US$69
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 August 2017

We checked in on a Sunday afternoon. We knew that Rodeway was a lower end chain, but there wasn't a lot of availability because of the Nascar race and the eclipse.
As soon as we entered the room, my wife complained of small insects. After a few minutes, I noticed them as well. We left immediately and were told we'd be refunded our rate. A week later and that not happened.
Bugs aside, this place was a awful! The sheetrock was broken in several areas, and it smelled dank and musty.
It would need millions of dollars of renovations to be upgrade to the level of a dump.
Do not stay here, do not stop in the parking lot. If all hotels in the area are booked, sleep in your car. Trust me it will be much better than this fleabag.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
rodewayinndandridge, Webmaster at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in some ways. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

For the price we paid, I couldn't ask for much more. No bedbugs. Mattress and pillows were good. We felt safe. The rooms face the outdoors, but it was relatively quiet. There were lots of trucks in the area. Not much traffic on the little road beside it, and you couldn't really hear the interstate. The bottom three feet of one bathroom wall was covered in black mold. The numbers were falling off the doors. But the toilets worked, lights worked, tv worked, wifi worked. There was a nice interfaith display at the front desk, and the breakfast included waffles, and there are plenty of restaurants nearby. Hard to beat at that price.

Room Tip: Not sure if all rooms face away from the interstate, but ours did, and it was nice.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sara H
rodewayinndandridge, webmaster at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m glad we could satisfy you.we will continue to improve our services and infrastructures. We look forward for your visit.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

The bed had pubic hair all in it the head board had baby oil all over it with hand prints on it and the hotel lobby stunk of Indian spice bad the room overall was just nasty on top of that they over charged me

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
rodewayinndandridge, Webmaster at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review. I’m terribly sorry we failed to meet your expectations. We take pride in the cleanliness of our hotel and in the overall experience we provide to guests. I sincerely apologize that we let you down and assure you that action has already been taken to make things better for the future. I hope you will visit again and see that we’re better than ever and continue to improve every day.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

These people are racist! I was charged extra simply because my employee had to wait in the parking lot for me for a few minutes to pick him up. Outrageous! We will never use this place again. My company & myself have used many hotels but I have never experienced anything quite like this before. The hotel staff are extremely rude! Shame, shame, shame!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank kaneatha

Dear Guest,

Thank you for commenting. I don’t completely understand the nature of your complaint, and you raise serious issues without a full explanation. We take pride in running a clean, comfortable, friendly and hospitable hotel for many kinds of guests. For whatever ways we let you down, I sincerely apologize. It was not our intention to offend or anger you in any way.

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

For a one night sleep over it was OK. Close to restaurants, gas. Beds could use an upgrade hard mattresses. Bathroom light flickered all night.
Check in was nice very polite staff. Originally booked into third floor but was changed to first floor. Breakfast limited more of donuts and bagels.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments about our convenient hotel here in Dandridge. I’m pleased that you had a generally good experience with us, but I’m very concerned that we didn’t live up to your standards or expectations. I’m sorry the bed and the breakfast didn’t meet your needs. We take great pride in our hotel, and I hope that shows. We’re also always working to get better as well. I hope you will give us another chance and see that we’re doing what we can to improve and enhance the guest experience.