“Floor was not safe”

Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #32 of 48 Restaurants in Dandridge
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 702 Highway 92 S in Dandridge. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 15 March 2016

The food was typical for a Taco Bell. Cheap and quick. The biggest issue was the floor was greasy and slick. It could have been a problem had I not been wearing athletic shoes. The service was quick and supplies were maintained.

Reviewed 12 April 2015

Super friendly employees here! Very fast drive thru, had our dinner and in a few minutes we were back on the hotel property eating. Delicious tacos!

Reviewed 20 December 2014

Their motto should be "the food may not taste good, but at least our restaurant isn't clean". I would avoid the Long John Silvers, it's not working out well for us so far. Despite the level of difficulty that it takes to mess up french fries and fried fish, this all star cast managed to pull it off.

Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

We ate at this Taco Bell Long John Silvers yesterday and it was an experience, bad but an experience. No hushpuppies, soft drink dispenser half way working, customers rude. Need to take pride in the store.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

It's ashame they can only hire employees and managers who really don't care about Taco Bell or the company's customers. Only (4) customers where in line when I visited; and they were still slow and messed up my order. When I looked back at the cook, it was the manager. This goes to tell you about this establishment. The place was dirty, tables weren't wiped off with food on the floor. I told the cashier and just walked out. I believe they could of cared less. I won't be back due to employees, not the food.

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!