“Same ol' Service”

Taco Bell
Ranked #33 of 48 Restaurants in Dandridge
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 9 November 2017

The food is average for a Taco Bell. We have had trouble several times ordering a taco with no sour cream. Doublecheck your order before you leave.

Reviewed 15 January 2017

Have been there a few time for breakfast, I prefer iced coffee with my food. Over half the time I tried this place the coffee machine was down?? How do you advertise a breakfast menu with no coffee. I took them off my list, when I want Taco Bell for breakfast, I drive a little further to Jefferson City and never had an issue there.

1  Thank Mike J
Reviewed 28 November 2016

The service was great, the food was wonderful. I don't like too spicy food, so they altered some of the food so it wasn't spicy.

Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

This Taco Bell has so much potential but lacks management, oversight, and dedicated employees that pride themselves on great customer service. On this trip they were out of certain items, a few that I really wanted. Couldn't believe they were out. Always smells like grease due to Long John Silvers also located in same building. What I did order was Ok, but not what I really wanted.

Reviewed 23 March 2016

Three times a charm. Order wrong, Nasty Tasting food, Poor customer service and not very clean inside. too close to the interstate to be very interested in repeat business. Three strikes and I am Outta here. Never again.

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!