“Convenient, clean, huge room”

Sleep Inn & Suites Dyersburg
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Dyersburg
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

The room (king suite) was very large. It was clean and comfortable. Staff was welcoming. We really liked this hotel... except our toilet was clogged. After waiting two hours, they gave us a plunger, which didn't work. Maintenance came & couldn't fix it either. The hotel would have given us a new room, but none were available. Also, the wifi didn't work. All that said, I would probably book here again because the issues were specific. Hint: when I arrived, the guy at the desk asked how much I paid ($109 inc taxes/fees for king suite booked thru Hotels.com). He said if I called him directly, I'd have saved "at least $30."

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

This place was great! We've stayed at other Sleep Inns and their rooms were very small. This location had huge rooms and full bathrooms with tub/shower combos. So much space, we loved it! Good beds with nice bedding/linens. There were plenty of towels and they were nice and thick. A couple of complaints in the bathroom: shower curtain rod was installed very low so the shower curtain hangs about 3-4 inches into the tub. Also the drain didn't drain well leaving you standing in ankle deep water. Good hot water however! The WiFi was good, the only issue is they had to reset the router a couple of times. Otherwise connection was very good. Lastly, the adjoining rooms, the noise filters over A LOT! We had a very loud family next to us and had very little sleep.... The staff was friendly and attentive and breakfast was good! Eggs, bacon, biscuits, Danish, yogurt, waffles, etc. Overall, we really enjoyed the room and our stay and would stay again.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

I was so pleased with this hotel. The entry is super clean and the lobby is very modern. The floor literally sparkles. In the lobby there is a small store where snacks can be purchased at a nominal cost. The breakfast area is on the left and is large enough for multiple families. I did not eat breakfast but I saw multiple people walking away from the breakfast area smiling and rubbing their bellies. There is also a nook that has a computer and printer for public use off the entry area. The rugs are clean and appear new. The staff at the front desk was pleasant at my check-in in the afternoon, still pleasant in the evening, and even the overnight staff was pleasant (I came and went often). My room was 326. The room is unbelievable!!! It is so spacious. The bedding is new and the bed was immaculate and comfortable. The pillows were comfortable too. Seriously, I slept like a baby for the 2 nights that I stayed at the hotel. There is a new microwave and fridge in the room. The shower was heavenly and the bathroom like the rest of the hotel was modern and sparkling. I plan to return to this location every time that I visit the area. I am highly recommending this Sleep Inn for everyone traveling to the area that is looking for a sparkling clean, modern hotel, at a great price, and with excellent staff.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2016

Nice, clean, basic, good breakfast. staff was nice and helpful. We had to have many many extra keys made, as we kept losing them:) but they didn't complain. Lots of kids there for tournaments and staff was very accomadating

Room Tip: No tip on selecting room. Don't go near the wash/dryers if you have allergies.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2016

Traveling across KY, heading south, found Dyersburg a good spot to stop. Called several of our 'stand bys', full. Called Sleep Inn and Kayla set us up with a great room, great price, great place to stay. Kudos to Kayla, if you're her manager; she greeted me when we checked in about 20 minutes later.
The property has been renovated, so beds, linens, towels comfortable, fresh and clean room...new and well swept carpet!
Loved the effort the owner put into making this a great bargain, the baths were totally redone too (shhh! It was the best place we stayed on our two week vacation, other than family.)
The room was quiet and we enjoyed restful sleep. The breakfast bar was 'over the top', well managed by a dedicated attendant providing fresh eggs, bacon, sausage n biscuits (yes!), pastries, bagels, Belgium waffles, juice, delicious coffee!!!
As we were leaving, my spouse said 'mark this hotel'; we put it on our list of places to stay as we travel this great country.
Next time, we'll save time to visit Reel Lake, 25 miles north of the interstate. It was formed by earthquakes in the 1800s and looks like a great place to see.

Room Tip: Wall thermostat controls AC; I look for in hotel rooms to make sure we don't listen to the unit...
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dyersburg
0.7 km away
0.2 km away
Econo Lodge Dyersburg
Econo Lodge Dyersburg
#5 of 6 in Dyersburg

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Dyersburg? Share your experiences!