“Classic Southern!”

Jenkins Country Style Buffet
Ranked #4 of 24 Restaurants in East Ridge
Reviewed 27 July 2017

This is the type of place you might find in the middle of a sleepy Southern small town. However, it is located in Chattanooga (East Ridge), and not that hard to find. The food is down-home, Southern comfort food at its authentic best. Regulars go here not for the atmosphere (there are no booths - just tables) but for the fine selection and the TASTE.
Full selection of salads, soups, meats, veggies, corn bread, desserts, soft ice cream...you get the idea. About 11 bucks for all you can eat. Nothing tastes like pre-made, industrial food. Give it a try! P.S. They also have a drive-thru window!

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Best fried chicken around (outside of Bea's)! Tasty sides also & a nice variety of desserts. They change the vegetables around but always have mashed potatoes,cole slaw, some kind of beans,and peas along with a great salad bar.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

I'm sitting here on vacation with my boyfriend and felt the need to write a review. Something I have never felt the need to do before. So this is a first for me. We found this place on my Waze app. So glad we did. Awesome food. Friendly service. And talk about a mile high meringue! The desserts are not only delicious but beautiful too. This place is excellent. Says quite a bit coming from me, I'm not an overly easy person to please. Budget friendly too.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

I will not say it was bad, but it was certainly not good. While the folks running it were very nice, the place was very, very run down and the food was not appealing. I will say the baked chicken was very dry and I felt bad leaving it on my plate, it was just not possible to eat it. I ended up eating salad and a couple of vegetables. I gave them an average rating as my husband and I did get enough to eat, but we were very unimpressed with the food. This was our second visit and plan to try somewhere else next trip through town.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Great place to eat..a very nice family buffet. Everything makes you feel it is home cooked not to mention the fried chicken (finger lickin' good). You will be pleased.