Portofino's Greek and Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Husband and I went here after being on the road several hours from Orlando. I had the Tour of Italy,omg,EXCELLENT! The red tomato sauce tasted like someone just picked tomatoes from the garden and make the sauce. Very good and super fresh! But...... my husband had the Spinach pie which was dry and tasted line it has been microwaved. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

This is our go to local Italian and Greek place. Been coming here for 14 years. The ownership changed hands last year and if you didn't know, you wouldn't know. Small improvements on great food. Service is always excellent. I had Lasagna, my original go to meal. Not to leave out my favorite manager!!!

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

We stopped here because it was convenient to our hotel. Service was good. We were seated immediately even though they were very busy. The menu had plenty of options and they also offer a salad bar with pizza. Food was good but it did lack the spicy flavor of many Italian restaurants and we prefer food with a zest of flavor. With that said, the food was good. Servings were generous so we had plenty to eat. The hot bread served with olive oil was a highlight of the meal and is delicious. This is good place to eat and you will certainly leave with your appetite satisfied.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

We were traveling to Atlanta, and I decided to introduce my wife to this restaurant. Last time was lunch; this time was dinner. Prices are good. Food is excellent. Service is spectacular. It’s nice to have those “go to” places when traveling. Portofino’s is that place for me in Chattanooga (East Ridge). Clean restaurant. Fresh food. Cold food is cold, and the hot food is hot. Taste is amazing. No complaints. Thank you for a great dining experience.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

The spinach and chicken cannelloni is the best I’ve had since I lived in San Francisco over 30 years ago. I was a bit disappointed with the Greek salad.