“Small hometown Japanese restaurant with a big taste!”

Lakeo Steakhouse of Japan
Ranked #25 of 80 Restaurants in Elizabethton
Reviewed 9 March 2016

We go here often. The servings are huge! I always have enough left to take home for dinner the next day! It is always delicious - great Chef behind the counter prepares it perfectly! The waitress is super sweet and is very caring about her customers. I would highly recommend this little corner restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed 1 December 2015

The chicken and fried rice, with mushrooms and sweet carrots are great and big enough to share with a child.
Tasty! Basic dining room, but kid friendly. Spicy tuna roll was good, too.

Reviewed 26 March 2015

This restaurant is located in the corner of the shopping center behind Pizza Inn. If you don't know it's there, you'll probably miss it. It's a real "hidden gem."

It has a great selection of Japanese food. Their soup is terrific. I've been to a lot of similar Japanese restaurants and my family agrees that they have the best shrimp sauce and the best Japanese food that you'll find anywhere. It is clearly the best Japanese restaurant in the Tri-Cities area, and I'm pretty sure I've been to all of them. The portions are huge and we usually have a decent meal of leftovers after going there.