US$159
Homewood
US$109
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs(Franklin)(Great Value!)
US$134
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Franklin(Franklin)(Great Value!)
US$140
GardenInn.com
Home2.com
US$112
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$133
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$149
All reviewsseparate bedroomroom was cleanbreakfast stafffull kitchenking suitebusiness tripa great place to staycool springs galleriaparking lotfirst floornice staywould stay here againthe breakfast areastaff was friendlyconvenient locationshopping and restaurantswaffles
Reviewed 19 April 2018

Very nice hotel. Clean, good service, and great location. I have stayed at this hotel many times over the years and will so again on my business travel. People are very nice who work there and are quick to help it you need anything.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reshma P, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs), responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Thank you for your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Franklin, TN and for taking the time review our hotel. Reviews help us find areas that may need improvement so we can give you the best experience possible when you visit our property. I will be sure to share your survey with our team! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 16 April 2018

I was here for Doctors appointments and it was very convenient from you all to where they were with having access to local shopping and dining, it was very nice and beds were nice, pricing was average. Thank you

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reshma P, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs), responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Room location was horrible as I was by outgoing side door and people came in throughout the night so no sleep; also housekeeping looked in my toiletry bag which is extremely invasive. Told iffice; no concern

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reshma P, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs), responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Thank you for your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Franklin, TN and for taking the time to fill out the survey that was sent to you. I wanted to personally apologize for the shortcomings during your stay. I will be sure to address these issues with my team to improve our customer service experience. Please feel free to contact me in regards to housekeeping going through your toiletry bag, The hotel's number is 615.771.7225.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Located in the center of a busy shopping center, this is a good place to stay for shopping, excellent nearby restaurants, and one block off of I-65, south of downtown Nashville. Quiet well-appointed room, and very comfortable bed. Good complimentary hot breakfast covers all aspects that one could desire.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reshma P, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs), responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Family stayed at hotel because we were driving through Nashville and needed overnight stay. It was right off highway and easy to get to and it was close to several restaurants that you can walk to. We ate at Kona Grille which was just a few minute walk away. Room and hotel conditions were ok, but not as good as I am used to when I have stayed other Hampton Inns or Hilton hotels. I usually pick Hilton Hotels because I can rely on them being great. Room smelt a little funky and room was smaller than usual. Bathroom was clean and in good condition. Our room was facing the parking lot of next door restaurant and heard parking lot clearing out throughout the night. I could also hear people in room next door and people walking down the hall throughout the night. Breakfast area was clean and staff was friendly.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reshma P, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs), responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Franklin, TN and for taking the time to fill out the survey that was sent to you. I wanted to personally apologize for the shortcomings during your stay. Thankfully, we will be receiving a renovation at the end of the year that will give our hotel the update that it needs. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.