US$259
US$117
US$108
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$129
US$112
US$109
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Franklin(Franklin)(Great Value!)
US$140
TownePlace Suites Franklin Cool Springs(Franklin)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$129
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$139
US$130
Hampton.com
Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs(Franklin)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$144
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

All reviewsbedroom suitefront deskfull kitchenan extended staygreat areanashville areapet feegreat propertyrestaurants and shopsoatmealthe breakfast areafree breakfastthe air conditioningfranklin cool springsupon checkpool and hot tubone night stay
Reviewed 7 May 2018

The location is the best thing about this hotel for me. Not too far from Nashville, but very close to where I have to be every day. There are also several restaurants and shops within a reasonable walking distance.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank QuinnieQuinQuin
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

The manager was so helpful, the room was as clean as you can get. The tv in the room was large, the bed was comfortable and the free breakfast was delicious. There is nothing more I can ask for in a stay, kudos Marriott.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent hotel. The only reason I rated 4 out of 5 was because of the bottled water. I usually get complimentary bottled water at check in and 1 per day. I called the front desk and told them that I was a gold status member and I thought I remembered them giving bottled water at arrival and 1 per day at other residence inns. I and was told that it wasn’t their policy to give free bottled water to gold status, maybe elite but not gold. He then said, that I had to have a free bottled water he would do it but only if I came to the front desk.

I just didn’t like his attitude. I have stayed at residence inns in the past for business and thought it was a nice policy about the free bottled water. I don’t want to get something that isn’t advertised or normal. I was just asking because of my past experiences.

Other than that, the place was excellent.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2018

This hotel is in a good location for everything. We attended an event at the Marriott Cool Springs, it was noisy over there but quite in out hotel. There are things that need updated, but other than that good couple of nights rest.The breakfast was well stocked and delicious. Lots of selection. If in the area, I would chose this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
AbbeySales, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Lovetravel2,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us! We are glad you were able to get some good rest and enjoyed our Breakfast!
We look forward to having you back soon!

We take great pride in our TripAdvisor ranking and would love to hear your feedback on what we can do to earn a stronger rating in the future! I can be reached directly at 615-435-0497 or jcameron@chartwellhospitality.com

Thank you again!

Jonathan Cameron | General Manager

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Before moving to Nashville, my family stayed here with our dog and kids for a week to explore the area. This hotel was so comfortable - we loved having a spacious kitchen, the woods behind the hotel were perfect for dog walking and the kids enjoyed the indoor pool. The area is very commercial but safe and a pretty local jumping off point. We ended up moving to the west side of Nashville and have stayed at better hotels for tourism but this fit our needs perfectly.

Stayed: May 2017