“Einstein Bagels”
Review of Einstein Bagels

Einstein Bagels
Ranked #6 of 9 Bakeries in Franklin
Reviewed 26 October 2016

We sat outside in the beautiful morning air. Very nice people. Coffee is good and strong and yummy and the bagels are very good too. Especially blueberry.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

There are so many breakfast places to go in this area, why should you bother to go to a business that don't list to you as you order. My wife ordered a plain latte but received a Carmel latte. My wife went back to get the correct latte, the barista stated accusatory, "that's what's on the ticket". Further, I received the wrong bagel. We will not be back!

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I dined here on a very busy Saturday morning. The line went very quick and the food also came out quickly. It was so fresh and delicious. We both had the 1 egg and bacon on a jalapeno cheddar bagel. So tasty. We plan on trying the new chorizo bagel next time.

Reviewed 28 May 2016

Great quality bagels with efficient service. Nice selections of drinks. Would recommend them for a quick meal.

Reviewed 6 May 2016

I love Bagels and don't have a reliable bagel shop near my house. I recently started traveling from Nashville to Huntsville every other week or so to check out a project. Einstein's is always a stop along the way! The bagels are very good, and the "Shmear" is all good.

Been to Einstein Bagels? Share your experiences!