“Good stuff”
Review of Einstein Bagels

Einstein Bagels
Ranked #4 of 9 Bakeries in Franklin
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Good food and staff is good. The cashier is very friendly. Pleasure dealing with her. Good is tasty and the restaurant is clean. Parking sucks when crowded

Reviewed 26 October 2016

We sat outside in the beautiful morning air. Very nice people. Coffee is good and strong and yummy and the bagels are very good too. Especially blueberry.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

There are so many breakfast places to go in this area, why should you bother to go to a business that don't list to you as you order. My wife ordered a plain latte but received a Carmel latte. My wife went back to get the correct latte, the barista stated accusatory, "that's what's on the ticket". Further, I received the wrong bagel. We will not be back!

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I dined here on a very busy Saturday morning. The line went very quick and the food also came out quickly. It was so fresh and delicious. We both had the 1 egg and bacon on a jalapeno cheddar bagel. So tasty. We plan on trying the new chorizo bagel next time.

Reviewed 28 May 2016

Great quality bagels with efficient service. Nice selections of drinks. Would recommend them for a quick meal.

Been to Einstein Bagels? Share your experiences!