“Place was a mess”
Review of Einstein Bagels

Einstein Bagels
Ranked #5 of 10 Bakeries in Franklin
Reviewed 21 January 2017

Have always had a good eperience at Einsteins generally. Went to this locationwith my daughter for an early dinner. Service was fine; food was fine. But the eating area was a mess. Pretty close to disgusting- used napkins around and trash on the floor. Newspapers askew. Looked like they hadn't gotten around to cleaning it after the brunch crowd, maybe? There are too many fast food type places in the area to have to deal with that. Doubt we'll be going back.

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Good food and staff is good. The cashier is very friendly. Pleasure dealing with her. Good is tasty and the restaurant is clean. Parking sucks when crowded

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 26 October 2016

We sat outside in the beautiful morning air. Very nice people. Coffee is good and strong and yummy and the bagels are very good too. Especially blueberry.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

There are so many breakfast places to go in this area, why should you bother to go to a business that don't list to you as you order. My wife ordered a plain latte but received a Carmel latte. My wife went back to get the correct latte, the barista stated accusatory, "that's what's on the ticket". Further, I received the wrong bagel. We will not be back!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I dined here on a very busy Saturday morning. The line went very quick and the food also came out quickly. It was so fresh and delicious. We both had the 1 egg and bacon on a jalapeno cheddar bagel. So tasty. We plan on trying the new chorizo bagel next time.

Date of visit: August 2016

Been to Einstein Bagels? Share your experiences!