“Mom”
Review of Einstein Bagels

Einstein Bagels
Ranked #6 of 9 Bakeries in Franklin
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Love the food, but this place is seriously filthy. Makes me wonder what it's like behind the wall where the kitchen is. I probably shouldn't wonder since every other area is discusting. They do not keep the floors or tables up during the day. The bathrooms appear to never be cleaned since there is urine and feces visible on the stools and the floors are black...not naturally.

Really sad because I love the place, but I know I need to find another place to get my Bagels.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

Great Food - always fresh - Best bagels in town and also really good coffee. Good variety of sandwiches. Staff are friendly and helpful. My favorite place for coffee (and bagels). Good wifi so nice place to go and meet with others or just get away from the office and focus on a couple of work projects - Highly recommended

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

In theory -- you can get a full breakfast meal here complete with breakfast sandwich, fruit cup, milk and juice. But for some reason I feel I'm getting a breakfast snack. Either way you can't lose -- especially if you're a fan of toasted bagels and cream cheese.

This location is always busy and shares a parking lot with an equally busy Starbucks. Access to the store can be tricky during prime time -- but something tells me these loyal customers are fine to wait as long as it takes.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

If you want a great bagel then look no further than Einstein.. any flavor to please, yummy spreads, try one of the sandwiches you won't be disappointed ! A must try.

Reviewed 21 January 2017

Have always had a good eperience at Einsteins generally. Went to this locationwith my daughter for an early dinner. Service was fine; food was fine. But the eating area was a mess. Pretty close to disgusting- used napkins around and trash on the floor. Newspapers askew. Looked like they hadn't gotten around to cleaning it after the brunch crowd, maybe? There are too many fast food type places in the area to have to deal with that. Doubt we'll be going back.

Been to Einstein Bagels? Share your experiences!