All reviews great location cool springs mall american girl covered parking top floor double queen full kitchen large refrigerator marriott app longer stay marriott brand an extended stay nice amenities couple of nights beds were very comfortable fire pit great room
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

We had booked a studio with a King bed. Our reservation got mixed up but they fixed it right away. The room was nice, quiet, and clean. We enjoyed our stay. The staff was great. Would definitely stay here again when in Franklin

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah K
Reviewed 29 May 2018

We just returned from our 5 night stay at this facility. It is impeccably clean, conveniently located, very comfortable and the staff is helpful and responsive. This property is in a location convenient to both Nashville and Franklin. The breakfast was more than ample. We enjoyed the Brewhouse South within a very easy walk; literally right around the corner of the parking lot. Good food choices, immense selection of beers and drinks and friendly wait staff. The locals are friendly and provide great recommendations of where to satisfy your interests. Would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Nashville area.

Room Tip: Could hear footsteps from room above so would recommend 6th floor
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2018

first time to stay at this property and i would gladly stay here again. friendly staff, well kept facility, comfortable room. all good and no complaints. located right next to Cool Springs Mall and just off I-65. 15 min from downtown Nashville. 10 min from downtown Franklin. highly recommend

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2018

Our latest stay was a 16-day stay. We picked this hotel because we've been here before, and since it was going to be a longer stay, we wanted to be comfortable. They didn't disappoint.

We booked a room with 2 queen beds. It was spacious enough that we didn't feel cramped in all our time there. We love having a kitchen; it gets expensive and kind of a pain if you have to go out to eat all the time.

Beds were comfortable. In many hotels, it takes me a couple of nights to adjust to a bed. I never have a problem here.

I love the closet organizer.

Housekeeping kept the room very clean.

Other reviewers have spoken of the convenient location. For us, it is close to our daughter, but we also enjoyed being close to the mall.

We didn't have any problems with noisy neighbors or too much noise in the area of the hotel.

Basically, I find lots to praise and nothing to complain about. But the best part of all was the staff. Every single person was kind and friendly. One night all it took was a comment from my husband about the beautiful evening, and next thing you know they'd started the fire pit. (I highly recommend sitting by the fire pit around sunset when it's nice out.) Our dog was with us, and for anyone bringing their dogs, it's very obvious staff enjoys them. I cannot speak highly enough of the employees. When you spend 16 days at a hotel, it's so nice to have a great staff.

They have gas grills available and encourage guests to use them.

We will be back in July and booked our next stay before we left.

Room Tip: We were on 6th floor. We tend to like higher floors because there's never anyone walking overhead.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank jmeyer3131
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

The original reservation was for three nights, but they had no room available when I checked in so they had already arranged with another nearby hotel for that first night. They covered the payment for that first night at that other hotel, so that was nice. I was able to check in early the second day.

The room was on the top floor so I had no issues with noises. The room was clean and spacious. The bed was very comfortable. The kitchenette was fully equipped.

They offer complementary breakfast from 6:30 to 10:30. The breakfast bar was very clean and organized. They have a variety of things to choose from. They offer food that you can save for a snack later.

The staff was very friendly at all times. The location is perfect. You can have a 4-5 minute walk and you’re already inside the mall. There is a wide variety of restaurants and stores around. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo