“Delicious Memphis Barbecue ”

Germantown Commissary
Ranked #2 of 106 Restaurants in Germantown
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

We had some really great food from the Germantown Commissary. We ordered a mixed barbecue plate and ribs, so we had some of everything. The deviled eggs and potato salad were delicious, get the large potato salad! It is SO good. I loved my ribs. My husband liked his food. The coconut cream pie was great, the chocolate pie wasn't my favorite. Overall I really enjoyed this meal. The service was good too.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,210)

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

This bbq place is delicious. It was nothing fancy, kinda of an old bbq joint feel but the food was really good. You have to try the Carmel Cake for dessert.

Reviewed 4 July 2016

Would return for sure, food is your typical local Memphis style food, great service and great food...be ready to wait, it is a very popular place but worth the wait!

Reviewed 4 July 2016

The food and service were great!! My husband had the ribs (Monday night special All You Can Eat) and I had the 2 meat dinner (pulled pork and 1/4 BBQ chicken)!! We also had the Pig Tails (batter fried sweet potato fries). Every this was excellent and plenty to take back to the hotel. We recommend this restaurant if you are in the Memphis area!! We will be back!!

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

I love Memphis BBQ, this is Memphis BBQ. It's isn't anything more than any other and it is on the high side on price. I was disappointed in the pie I got, it wasn't homemade. I did get a bite of the banana pudding, that was much better than my pie. It was good but just a little over rated.