Comfort Suites(Kingsport)
ComfortSuites
US$106
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Econo Lodge(Kingsport)
US$48
US$45
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$50/night.

All reviewsroom was cleanwould stay here againhotel chainexcellent hotelfresh fruitoutdoor poola great place to staystaff was friendlyfitness centerfast foodfamily reunioncomplimentary breakfastconvenient locationthe breakfast areaoatmealpleasant stayroad trip
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Reservations and check in were made ahead of time. I highly recommend this method when staying at Hilton brand hotels.
We were greeted promptly upon entering. Our room key was ready. We found our room was clean and most importantly, our bed was comfortable. Staff here were delightful.
If given the opportunity to stay here again, we will.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Trina D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kingsport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

We truly appreciate you choosing our hotel. I'm pleased that you enjoyed the comfort and cleanliness of your room and the service you received. It's great to hear you would stay with again.

Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

This hotel was fantastic to stay in, approximately 20 minutes from the race track (a little longer on the way home). It has great in-room amenities - fridge, microwave, internet and the hotel amenities were great too - pool, breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing us! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you come back for the next race. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed in a drive thru for solar eclipse viewing with my teenage son. Josh at the front the front desk greeted us at 1am and could tell we were tired. Offered us water and snacks and then greeted us again during g check out. Bed and pillows were great. Breakfast was hot and well stocked.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Baygal2014

I'm pleased that you enjoyed your stay on your way to view the solar eclipse. It was amazing! I hope you had a wonderful trip and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Customer service was great but I wasn't impressed with the room at this hotel. It was fine for an overnight stay but it does need some updates in the room. I would be glad to stay here again but it isn't as comparable to the other Hampton's I've stayed at.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking time to comment about your experience. I think you will be pleased with our new look after our renovations during the 4th quarter of 2017 and 1st quarter of 2018. I hope you will stay with us again soon!

Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Stay away from this venue -- unless you like having your room rate switched and have local management totally indifferent. There are plenty of alternate hotels in this area. Local management or franchise management is terrible with terrible customer service focus

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I'm sorry to hear that we did not provide you with a better experience. I feel there was definitely a misunderstanding as I don't recall speaking with you. However, as mentioned in the email I sent I would love to speak to you in order to resolve any issues. Please contact me at 423.247.3888 or email at trina.dugger@Hilton.com