“Always clean and confortable”

Hampton Inn Kingsport
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Kingsport
Reviewed 12 November 2017

I have never had a bad stay at this Hotel! Always my first choice when i travel in the area. It is a little further for us to visit our Kids but well worth the slight drive.I always know after the 7.5 hour trip I have a wonderful place to stay. This place is kept up like my wife does at home. Congrats Kingsport Hampton Inn!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Trina D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kingsport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Thank you so much for taking time to comment about your experience. I'm glad you enjoy staying at our hotel. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Property is dated and expensive for a facility that is only equal to the Holiday inn. It had a small TV in the room which needed updating and It does not favorably compare to most other Hampton inns. Breakfast and service were just fine

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for commenting about your experience. We will be going through renovation toward the end of 2018. I hope you continue to stay with us! Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

The staff at this Hampton has always been very helpful. I’ve stayed here several times a year. I’ve never had a bad experience. Plenty of parking available. It’s just minutes from plenty of fast food and fine dining.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the perfect review! I hope you continue to stay with us when you travel to Kingsport. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Please don’t consider my average rating bad but trip advisor does not have a good rating and I reserve my very good and excellent ratings to delineate between higher end properties.

This is probably the best hotel in Kingsport and a solid business stay. Friendly staff, clean and comfortable. Large bathroom, good value. My only issue is a tiny fitness room with only two machines, but they do have a partnership with a local gym that’s a few miles away.

I recommend this hotel

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Trina D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kingsport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Thank you for taking time to comment about your stay. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you visit again soon. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Stayed here during our annual golf trip with a group of 7 guys. Hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating. Rooms were clean. Location was close to all of our courses so it made for a great place to leave from daily. Another hotel that I would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking time to comment about our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed our hotel and hope you stay with us during your next golf trip in our area. I hope the weather was nice. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

Trina C. Dugger

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kingsport
1 km away
0.1 km away
Quality Inn Kingsport
Quality Inn Kingsport
#12 of 16 in Kingsport

Been to Hampton Inn Kingsport? Share your experiences!