“poor service”

La Carreta Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 257 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I was seated and then watched the waitress take the orders of 3 tables that were seated after me! Got up and walked out expecting to see ICE agents raiding the place looking for illegal mexicans

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Service is always great here. We love the food here. After ordering you never have a long wait until your food is done. The cheese dip could be a meal on its own.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

We were spending the night in Kingsport and found this very good Mexican restaurant. Service was very quick and the food was nice and hot when it arrived at our table. Usual Mexican choices for meals. We had the carne asada which was very good and one of their vegetarian meals which also was very good.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

I stopped by this Mexican resturant while I was in town. I ordered chicken , steak with rice and beans! I was full before my food came out because they give you chips and salsa ! Over all very satisfied with the customer service and food

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I had the fajitas. Yummy! Salsa & guacamole was also top notch. Good service. Only complaint is they only provided 2 shells with my fajitas. Thought that was a little skimpy since there was tons of fajita filling...oh, I normally hate refried beans. These were delicious!