“Has a vegetarian choice. Ceviche is excellent”

El Loco Taco Taqueria
Ranked #1 of 257 Restaurants in Kingsport
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Lacks any alcohol. Service and freshness of food were outstanding. Atmosphere is very plain. This appears to be someone just starting out. I hope they are successful and can in future expand into larger premises. The menu differs from the typical local mexican restaurants. Portion sizes are large.

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Each time we are in Kingsport this is one of our must eat locations. The place is small, the decor almost doesn't existed BUT who cares because the food Rocks! Best keep secret in KPT.

The second photo was the who ftied fish .... OUTSTSNDING!!

1  Thank Scott B
Reviewed 8 March 2017

My kids would not hush till I tried it. I went at lunch. I had my order to go. They had really good food, not like a lot of chains. Great staff. The only issue I had was the cleaner could be smelled and to be honest I am really sensitive to cleaners anyway. However, if you don't have that issue, I encourage you to try it at least once. I had a cheese quesadilla with rice, added beans and a large tea to go for a little under $10.00. They do not give salsa and chips on to go orders that was a little bummer, I love salsa with cheese. But if you are looking for something different give them a try.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

We found this little restaurant after searching TripAdvisor for a Mexican place. It's hidden from the highway. We're happy we found it. It's small and not fancy but our salads were delicious. The guacamole was the BEST. Would stop again if traveling this way.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Some of the best authentic Mexican food in Kingsport. The owner works hard to serve the best food. Try it.