See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 September 2015

Was on the road to attend a funeral and didn't know it was game day in Knoxville (University of Tennessee). Places were full all over town and I started to worry. Budget Inn was the bright light at the end of the tunnel, booked a nice room with all the creature comforts and got a fantastic room rate. The premises met our every expectation. Thank you, Budget Inn, for a nice overnight stay.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 November 2014

I chose this hotel purely because we were on a very tight budget. This was the first time I'd stayed in a Motel 6, and I was very surprised at how nice the room was, considering the price we paid. The bed was comfortable and WiFi was free.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank CFMM59
Reviewed 22 October 2014

I've stayed here quite a few times on motorcycle trips to to the Tail of the Dragon. Hot showers, cold AC, comfy beds, coffee in the morning and take off. I have found the staff to be friendly. Ask them for directions to Altruda's old style Italian restaurant a few miles away on Kingston Pike.

Room Tip: bring your own coffee mug or put up with the Motel 6 smallest-styrofoam-on-planet cups
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Saunterer1099
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

We are asian , aged 20, with valid Pennsylvania driving license and Discover credit card. We came here late at night (about 11:50pm) and looking for a place to stay. We did called before and asked if there any vacancy and the minimum aged to book. Everything was okay on the phone. When we came here, the lady say no, she insist we need to be atleast 21 to stay there. extremely not happy.

Stayed: August 2014
4  Thank Nur H
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel during a recent trip to Tennessee. I had read some of the previous reviews (as I usually do) but I found not to have a problem with the hotel. The room was comfortable, the bed a little bit hard but not too hard, and the shower, fridge, and all amenities worked fine. The front desk staff (especially Jared) are very friendly and if you have a reasonable request, it will be granted with a smile. You will not hear the large amount of traffic (especially truckers) using Lovell Rd. in the rooms. I also felt safe walking around the property during all times of the day and night.

Only one interesting incident happened during my stay: on one day, a guest did have a medical emergency, and the paramedics were called, but there was no fuss made at the hotel, and the front desk staff acted in a professional manner.

Yes, it is a budget motel, but the front desk staff is worthy of a five-star award for friendliness.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo