“Lunch”
Review of Stock Burgers

Stock Burgers
Ranked #21 of 1,219 Restaurants in Knoxville
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Tried out the new one on Emory Rd. for the first time. Very good cheeseburger with a lot of options as toppings. Menu has several chicken and salad options as well.

1  Thank VOL_BRW

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Both the food and service we had was exceptional. Everyone was nice and we were treated like family. Am planning on going back to try different dishes. I will give this restaurant an AAA+.

1  Thank Sherry S
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

This us not like any other burger on Knoxville. You can tell it is freshly made and has never been frozen. They also use a two step method to cook it to perfection. They put in on the grill and the flat top as well. I don’t know all the secrets, I just know it’s perfect. The bun and s toasted, and there’s a mound of freshly cut fries with it.
Definitely worth $9.00! Highly recommended!

1  Thank Doll L
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

I got the big tex and it was so good, and we had a really nice surver. I would go there every day. I sat outside when it was not cold.

1  Thank Chattan B
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Hidden away on Sutherland Ave. Good burgers and fried fish and chicken dishes. The collard greens are good as a side. Onion rings and fries are good too.

1  Thank Jim W