“Hidden gem, great burgers and fries!”
Review of Stock Burgers

Stock Burgers
Ranked #18 of 1,303 Restaurants in Knoxville
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

We were traveling down I75 South from Central Kentucky to Georgia. I stumbled upon this restaurant on the one & only Trip advisor. Place is a few minutes off interstate but well worth it!! Doesnt appear to be much from outside but was very clean and appealing inside. Also a huge patio area for outside diners. Our waiter was great and friendly. My husband and I both had burgers and fries. Burgers and hand cut fried were wonderful. My son had chicken fingers. Also wonderful. They give you very large portions. I will definitely eat here again when traveling down 75 south thru Knoxville

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Great lunch stop. One of the best burgers I've had. They had a nice selection of beer as well. Wuick enough service for you to get in and out for lunch too.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Food here is so delicious! Fried pickles are a must! The onion rings are great! And of course the burgers are awesome! You won’t regret eating here!

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and just had a great tasting burger with mushrooms and Swiss cheese on a fresh bun. The fish sandwich came 3 big fish pieces; we shared fries and onion rings.
Really need to try this place, outdoor patio to around and drink a beer.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

We found this little gem close to our hotel while traveling through Knoxville. Soooo glad we did. Our waiter (I am so sad I didn’t get his name) was AWESOME! So friendly and attentive. We never wanted for a thing. The burger (Build your own) was amazing (hand patted meat, super fresh condiments and fresh made buns from a local bakery) and the hand cut fries and hand dipped onion rings were delicious! Huge portions so come hungry or plan on sharing. We will definitely stop in here again when we come to Knoxville!

1  Thank TLC0201