“Good food and service!”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Reviewed 22 March 2013 via mobile

Excellent Mediterranean cuisine served at this restaurant! The service is great and the food was wonderful! I would highly recommend this place if you're in search for some wonderful Turkish cuisine! The Dolma was some of the best I've ever eaten!

Reviewed 4 September 2012

Been here a few times, it's usually pretty dead inside, but I can never understand why. Their food is excellent and the service is also great. I really love gyros, and while they're not served as a sandwich here (not sure why, but this doesn't seem to be an option), they're still amazing. Also, try the Turkish coffee - delicious!

Reviewed 7 January 2010

Our favorite falafel place closed and being desperate to find a replacement we tried this place on a cold Saturday afternoon. We walked in and were the only customers in the entire place. We noticed that it was very cold inside as if there was no heat. After a very nice gentleman took our order we felt the temperature rise...so they obviously were just trying to save energy while no customers were inside - perfectly understandable.

The food was good, probably not my favorite, but still very acceptable. If you need a falafel then I can definitely recommend this place to you.