“Great Find”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate here before the UT game- the portion sizes are generous, the prices reasonable, and the food and service are great! It was an enjoyable laid back meal and we'll definitely be returning.

Reviewed 22 March 2013 via mobile

Excellent Mediterranean cuisine served at this restaurant! The service is great and the food was wonderful! I would highly recommend this place if you're in search for some wonderful Turkish cuisine! The Dolma was some of the best I've ever eaten!

Reviewed 4 September 2012

Been here a few times, it's usually pretty dead inside, but I can never understand why. Their food is excellent and the service is also great. I really love gyros, and while they're not served as a sandwich here (not sure why, but this doesn't seem to be an option), they're still amazing. Also, try the Turkish coffee - delicious!

Reviewed 7 January 2010

Our favorite falafel place closed and being desperate to find a replacement we tried this place on a cold Saturday afternoon. We walked in and were the only customers in the entire place. We noticed that it was very cold inside as if there was no heat. After a very nice gentleman took our order we felt the temperature rise...so they obviously were just trying to save energy while no customers were inside - perfectly understandable.

The food was good, probably not my favorite, but still very acceptable. If you need a falafel then I can definitely recommend this place to you.