“End of day”
Review of Puleo's Grille

Puleo's Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Puleo's Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 1,249 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Very pleasant dinner to a busy day.Misty was the perfect server,polite,no rush,and perfect timing for everything.
We had the prime rib,and ribeye both cooked perfect,plenty of food so no room for dessert.
A good finish to a long day,plus ice cold beer

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

We had some of the very best eggplant Parmesan in Italy or in the USA. Crispy deep fried eggplant covered with a carbonara tomato sauce spiced with hot Italian sausage and spice ground pepperoni. We were very fortunate to find this restaurant just minutes from our hotel and equally fortunate to have been left with a delicious food memory from Puleos.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

This is the second time we've stopped at Puleo's after a day of driving to our vacation destination in SC. My wife had a beef rib tip dinner with a beef soup as appetizer. The soup had the same steak beef tips as the regular dinner and it was delicious. I had the fried green tomato, bacon, and lettuce sandwich and that was great, too. Portions were just right.

Service is friendly and efficient.

Atmosphere is relaxing.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Half price desserts! Although we were disappointed they were out of the Key Lime Pie I happily chose the decadent Chocolate Hazelnut mousse Cake. I couldn't finish it! Hubby had apple strudel with ice cream. Also a hit! For dinner I had the scrod which was very good. I would have liked some butter with my mashed potatoes but that didn't work out. The broccoli and carrots were steamed perfectly though. Hubby had a Cajun shrimp dish which he enjoyed thoroughly. I had a taste of his grits because he said they were different. Boy, were they! I really liked them and I am not a grits fan.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

We had a family of eight and we had ordered several different items: crab cakes with cheesy grits, pork chop, shrimp, and Palermo chicken which was all excellent. This is Italian with a southern comfort twist, I think. All of us liked our food. Service was timely and attentive(we had 3 small children). I would recommend this as a really good place for dinner.