Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$57
Hotels.comUS$57
PricelineUS$57
TripadvisorUS$57
ZenHotels.com
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 December 2020

The hotel was dirty and cold, the phone was broken, the staff was rude and confrontational, the ice machine was out of order but no one in the staff knew that. I wouldn’t go there again if someone paid me. Save yourself the headache and book somewhere else.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 December 2020

Dirty..dirty..dirty.! Raised a brow at check in when I noticed there wasn’t hand sanitizer. Arrived to one room to find hair in the tub and bed, along with stains on the sheets. Staff moved us to another room that was worse than the first..dirty toilet and microwave with mold in the freezer to name a few issues.
Asked for a refund which seemed accommodating until we learned that we were still charged for one nights stay! According to the email, we checked out! Malarky, the place is a cesspool, would have stayed if they actually cared about cleanliness. I got more of an impromptu hourly hotel vibe than a vacation hotel while walking thru. Also, no elevator, so if you have luggage for a three night stay and they assign you to the second floor, clear in the back..good luck..there aren’t luggage carts either. Still disputing the charges, with no avail...yet!
Go to the other side of the highway to Drury..great folks there and SUPER CLEAN! Otherwise take your chances in your vehicle..better than OYO Knoxville any day!

Room tip: Tip: Stay somewhere else
Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 13 November 2020

Creepy and gross doesn’t even begin to describe this hotel. Front desk was awful and tried charging me even thou the room had already been paid for (had receipt). Entire place was humid, dirty and run down. Got out of there as fast as I could and had Hotwire find me somewhere else because this place was so creepy I didn’t feel safe.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 October 2020

This was a very dirty room. I have photos to prove it. When I booked on the phone I was not told about a charge to use the pool. You can stay in a nice hotel with all amenities for less money than this nasty place. The sheets were stained. Looked like Blood. They refused to change them. The bath tub was dirty. The chair was disgusting. I took my kids and left. They refused to refund the money. I prepaid for 2 nights and only stayed 20 minutes. They keep telling me they will refund in 2 days. It's been almost 2 months.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank cathygU5943CO
Reviewed 28 September 2020 via mobile

Stop Don't Stay Here.
This place is absolutely disgusting. It smells, dirty, holes in towels and their still dirty brownish/yellow, There's a shoe print on the sheets. A sock left in room. No water pressure and only luke warm water only. There's no way they can properly even clean the rooms.
Stay anywhere even your car before here.
Not even worth a free night stay. Lot of Drug Sales going on out side and back of hotel.

Date of stay: September 2020