“One of our favorite restaurants”
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #78 of 1,207 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 October 2015

My husband and I sat in a booth in the bar area for lunch. Our waiter Daniel was excellent. I like getting the lunch portion grilled salmon. There chicken tenders are excellent here. My husband tries something different every time he eats here. We find the prices are reasonable and portions are good here.

Reviewed 2 October 2015

We are travelling across America on a road trip and went to Cheddars for dinner off a whim, so glad we did ! The restaurant is beautiful, love the fans and the fish tank, the owner has good taste in decor.

I missed the name of our waitress but she was great, attentive, friendly and made us feel welcome like this was our local.

The food is great value, we ordered a burger, ribs and steak combo, various sides and a cookie skillet for desert. Every item was perfect which is something rarely found. I rate this place and the people that work there, friendly staff, tasty food and good atmosphere.

Reviewed 1 October 2015

This is the first visit in several months, mainly due to our not living close to this side of town. We had a pleasant overall experience and have committed to trying to dine here more often. The staff was friendly and the food very fresh and plentiful. Our server Meri had a trainee with her who did a fine job serving us. We will return.

Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

Great place. Love how the inside looks! Super nice employees and the food is awesome with great prices!! Very kid friendly.

Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

Terrible experience at Cheddars off of Merchants/Clinton Hwy. we usually enjoy Cheddars because of the affordability and decent food. However, today I ordered the key west chicken and shrimp and the broccoli was my side and it came out with MOLD on it. I asked to speak with the manager and she offered to replace the meal. Little did she know I had taken a picture of the meal before I found the mold to BRAG about the restaurant. She comes back out and serves me the SAME everything but the broccoli. I then asked her if this was a new entree or just new broccoli. She said it was all freshly made. I showed her the picture and told her the grill marks are exactly the same and a piece of pepper is on the same spot of the chicken. It was very obviously the same food. I even noticed that a shrimp that had made its way under the sauce container was STILL there! So, it was even on the same plate that the moldy broccoli was on. She basically stood there and flat out argued with me about it in front of 10 other people until I handed her the plate and said I wanted to leave. My husband didn't even get to finish his meal and we were charged for every dime of everything else except my entree. I'm in absolute disbelief that she handled things that way.