“Unique take on a Philly Cheesesteak”
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #87 of 1,207 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 May 2016

First time at this restaurant... lunching with a friend. The Philly Cheesesteak sandwich was filled to overflowing with a delicious melange of steak, cheese, and onions on a soft but crunchy bun. Delicious. My friend was also delighted with the Monte Cristo sandwich. The restaurant was very busy with what appeared to be happy eaters. I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

The four of us all ordered something different. The onion rings are great. We also ordered Chips and salsa. The sweet tea is very good

Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

I have been going to Cheddars all over the country from Texas, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Tennessee and Florida. The one thing you can count on is total consistency of Value, Food and Service.
Simply the best casual chain restaurant chain! And that statement come from a guy that owned restaurants and has been a corporate chef for over 25 years.

Reviewed 6 May 2016

When you take a friend to lunch, I recommend Cheddars. From gracious wait staff, many menu choices; This is my favorite lunch stop. Onion ring tower for starters; main entree "Monte Cristo" sandwich with raspberry dipping sauce. Was able to substitute fries for salad for an extra $1. Consistently, a great choice for a meal!

Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

Out with my mom and her friend had a great time. Tessa was amazing and really friendly I'm a server so I know what she has to go through. It was busy for a Monday but she didn't miss a beat will definitely be back and request her!

Been to Cheddar's? Share your experiences!