“Great Options; Yummy, healthy food! ”
Review of Brown Bag

Brown Bag
Ranked #2 of 1,304 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: American
Description: At Brown Bag we're committed to serving delicious, healthy food at reasonable prices every day. Whether you're dining in, picking up, or catering an event, you can expect exceptional quality and service.
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Brown bag is a little pricey for my budget but so yummy! Great food to get for groups; office catering; events.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

My work had The Brown Bag cater a luncheon for us. The food was very tasty, my favorite was the corn pudding which was a little on the spicy side, but that's the way I like it.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Always a healthy option. Their grilled chicken with asparagus and spinach salad is my favorite. They also have amazing Cole slaw The food is always fresh and comes out quickly. They also have some dog friendly outdoor seating which is a plus as well. Great lunch spot. Check it out if your ever In the Hardin Valley area

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Be forewarned they are only opened a few hours a day, so check the time. Great place to eat with a lot of healthy options. Great fresh food with great service. Does get very busy around lunchtime.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I try to eat here once every other week. They have fresh grilled steak, chicken and some of the best berry slaw I have ever eaten. They cater and my office prefers them for our biggest clients because of the impression that freshly prepared and delicious food has on them. They are not pretentious just seriously good. Great food and really good prices.