“Classic Cafe!”

Sami's Cafe
Ranked #76 of 1,242 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 October 2017

I really love places like this. The food is very good and the price is fair. Its cafe style sit down with classic burgers, fries, salads and sandwiches. There is a whole other menu for breakfast that is just a yummy. Its a nice cafe to visit for breakfast or lunch. We need more places like this that don't have the feel of a chain restaurant. I would definitely recommend giving Sami's a visit. Great local place.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We really enjoy this cafe. Good home cooked food and very friendly people. The coffee and ice tea are really good and compliment the good food

Reviewed 30 July 2017

We have wanted to try this place for a few years and finally did it a week ago. The table was sticky and my wife's omelet was a surprise. While it was stuffed with veggies (except 3 or 4 cubes of tomato), The chef never mixed them up. the first 3 bites were all mushroom, the middle were onions and the last was peppers. All of them seemed to be canned! When she complained, the cashier said next time tell your server to mix up the veggies. Won't be a "next time"

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We ate here on a Saturday morning and just had a very short wait. Decent service and food. Good prices.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

I came here for breakfast on a Saturday morning based on TripAdvisor reviews. There was a little bit of a wait, but no big deal. I got Sami's breakfast special which is two eggs sausage hash browns and toast. The eggs sausage and toast were good, but the hashbrowns reminded me of baked potatoes that hadn't been browned all the way on the flat top. The waitress never refilled my water glass which was my only drink. I know they're busy, but apparently they're always busy, so that's no excuse. If not for the hash browns and water my rating would have been a 5

Been to Sami's Cafe? Share your experiences!