“The best O'Charley's, in my opinion!”
Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Ranked #183 of 1,212 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 February 2017

The Prime Rib dinner is quite good for the price. They only have the special on weekends, but it is worth the wait.

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

I met a friend for a late Monday lunch at this location. I was surprised it was full of diners so we had a short wait. Our waitress was friendly and patient while we looked over the menu. We received warm rolls while we were reviewing the menu and chit chatting. My friend selected Chicken Tenders and I had the pork chop with broccoli. Our meals came quickly and warm. Both dishes were good - I know I will order the pork chop again. Restaurant was clean.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

We can always count on O 'Charley's for a great meal. Taste is consistantly good. Good location even for travelers. Staff...excellent and friendly

Reviewed 15 November 2016

Whenever I am in Knoxville I make sure to have dinner at O'Charley's at Turkey Creek.
The service and atmosphere are so conducive to an after work relaxing experience. I love the chicken pot pie and their peach pie is to die for.
Can't wait to return.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

We are from out-of-state and had never heard of this restaurant. We both ordered the prime rib and were not disappointed, although initially my prime rib was not very hot. I sent it back and it was much better when they brought it back. The service was good, but the waitress could have checked back with us more often. We had to call over a different waitress to send back the prime rib because our waitress couldn't be found. Prices were reasonable. Rolls were good but they were kind of stingy with the butter. We would return here.