“Fresh and delicious”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #230 of 1,231 Restaurants in Knoxville
Reviewed 26 July 2015

The best part about eating at Panera bread is the freshness of the food. The worst part is standing in line looking at all the yummy pastries and knowing you have to limit yourself to just one. I love the cranberry orange muffins the best!

Reviewed 20 July 2015

I like the veggie sandwich here, but it always leaves me feeling hungry still - the soups (especially in the bread bowl) are amazing! I've tried 1/2 soup and sandwich but the sandwich feels more like a snack. Good service, no parking in this area.

Reviewed 18 May 2015

It is nice to have some restaurants that can be counted on to always have good food, and Panera is one that can be counted on.

Reviewed 18 May 2015

The server was polite. She got our order wrong, charged us for a drink and when I asked her about it and told her we only ordered water she said ok and then asked me if I wanted my receipt, why of course. I had been charged a total of $2.17 for one drink. I went back up to get my money refunded at which time my food came and was sitting at the table getting cold while I had to wait for the manager to refund my money. I was also given a vibe as if I had done something wrong when I hadn't. The price for lunch was a bit pricey, $11 had I gotten that drink. I think that is high for lunch, especially with how much you get. However I think the portions you get at Panera are good, just the pricing wasn't at this store. My half a sandwich was very good and came as ordered. However my salad had rotten slimy pieces in it I had to pick out. I picked them out and ate the rest of it but that is really gross. The dining room was large and they were busy and it was pretty loud with people doing business even though it was Sunday.

Reviewed 19 April 2015 via mobile

We visited on a Saturday afternoon. We found the dining area clean and well Maintained.service was satisfactory and the food was served quickly and without problems. The entire restaurant was very quiet, almost too quiet. It was nearly silent, making it a bit uncomfortable.