“Love their food!”

Ranked #175 of 1,231 Restaurants in Knoxville
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 October 2017

We stopped here after the game on Saturday and was a nice laid back atmosphere. The food was great and service was pretty good even though seemed pretty backed up.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

We ate here while staying the night at a hotel across the street, and it was a lucky thing this place was so close - the food was fabulous and the service was about as close to perfect as anyone could reasonably expect

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

This was a typical Applebee's. The food is good and no better or worse than other stores. The service was decent and also on par with what to expect from the chain.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

We ordered a Spinach Dip to share. It was too salty for my taste, but my wife liked it. I then ordered the BBQ Brisket Tacos and an Iced Tea. The Taco meal consisted of three soft tacos each including shredded beef brisket, BBQ sauce, tomatoes and onion rings with a side of Coie Slaw. The Tacos were very tasty and the slaw was creamy and tasted great. The service was outstanding and our drinks were refilled even before they were completely empty. A great place to relax.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Our food was delicious and the service was great. My husband had the steak and it was cooked perfectly, I had the salad and it was fantastic and my son had the mac n cheese.