“Moved to Turkey Creek”

O'Charley's
Ranked #658 of 1,207 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Usual chain menu and atmosphere. No longer at this address since at least 2013! Have since moved to Turkey Creek area, upon which this review is made. Go on Wednesdays for the "free pie Wednesday" promotion.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

O'Charley's is "good" but not GREAT...It's like the same old same old with all these chains. Most of the time they can't get one thing or the other right, if it's good service then inevitable the food is under par, or vice versa...indicative of the last visit, food good, service bad. When will I learn! Or just deal with it...or stop going at all.

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

I used to love this place but you can tell that management has changed. Service hasn't been good the last few times I tried it. The rolls are delicious and the chicken tenders are my favorite.

Reviewed 13 April 2016

O'Charley's is our go to place for brunch on Sundays.
The staff are really friendly and always seem to be in a good mood. We have only had poor service once in the past 3 years. That person was let go. Our O'Charley's is the place to be.
We also use this p;ace for meetings when we have something to talk over that our staff do not need to hear. The O'Charley's staff is always most accommodating.

1  Thank Mildred S
Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

The wife and I had lunch there today, April 5, 2016. The service was courteous and prompt and the food was delicious. We always enjoy their soup and sandwich combinations. Very convenient location right off of I-40. Always a pleasure and good value.