“Delicious!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

After traveling nearly 12hrs and checking in to a hotel with no restaurant, we walked to O'Charley's. It has a pleasant ambiance and the staff was friendly.
My husband chose catfish for his entree and I chose grilled chicken over linguine. Both were melt in your mouth excellent. We had deviled eggs for appetizers, I will warn you they do have a kick to them. So, if spicy isn't your thing - go with something else. But those were so good.
Our son, the not so daring 13yr old he is, went with a cheeseburger and fries. He said they were quite good. I stole a fry. I must say it's a perfect fry and needs nothing.
Our server was Victoria and she was very sweet to us.
I would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Enjoyed the meal also kids eat free which is a plus. Great service, food was really good and we had fast service.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Typical O'Charlies consistently good food and friendly service
Prime rib,mac n cheese spot on. Grilled chicken salad perfect.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Was there for lunch over the weekend. Very friendly staff and fast service. Barbra was my server and she was awesome! The drink was cold and the food was good.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We were seated at a table the waitress ask about our drinks. So far so good. We ordered chicken tenders and potato skin appetizers and a bowl of soup. The soup was the only good part of the dinner. The potato skins were extremely dry and they forget to cook the chicken tenders. When we finally received them they were heavily seasoned with pepper and burned your throat. The waitress said sorry and handed us our bill. We paid and left. Will not go back there again.

1  Thank 40maryannec