Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
BestWestern.comUS$80
Expedia.comUS$80
Hotels.comUS$80
PricelineUS$80
FindHotelUS$80
TraveluroUS$85
All reviews room was clean best westerns hot tub nice stop indoor pool hot breakfast stay there again staff was friendly biscuits and gravy good nights sleep waffles king suite off the highway motel exit game refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2021

This hotel is in a good location (right next to the interstate) and has very clean rooms. The breakfast was very lacking... eggs too salty, potatoes too dry, no gravy for the biscuits. Not very much to offer for breakfast.

Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank Mknlmn8
Reviewed 26 July 2021

And I will always stay here. Fast, polite check in. A clean room that always gets upgraded (booked a queen, got a king suite this time). Quiet. Good food options. Hassle free check out. I have stayed at this hotel at least 10 times over the last decade, and I make excuses to travel in this direction JUST to stay at this marvelous place.

Reviewed 20 July 2021

The front desk person was friendly. The room was clean but the carpet was a little worn. The bathroom in our King Bed room was huge, tons of room. The bed was comfortable.
The room it's self was roomy.
The free breakfast was just ok, There was scrambled eggs, sausage links, biscuits and gravy. Toast, cereal, fruit , and waffles. Not a big choice like most of the other Best Westerns I have stayed at.
We stayed in room 306 it's at the end of the hall so it was quiet.

Room tip: 306 is quiet
1  Thank Tonia B
Reviewed 14 July 2021

First let me say this, if you look at my reviews, I tend to stay at Best Westerns fairly frequently. And it is always hit or miss. I am not one to complain and I try to see the best in everything.

So the good:
1. The room was clean and spacious. We had a king room on the first floor for my child and I.
2. There were more breakfast options than some hotels- including some higher chain hotels during COVID times.
3. Their staff was kind and considerate.
4. The location was easy to find and close to places to eat and definitely more affordable than some others in the area.

Now my cons:
1. Probably the most important thing was that our room was right next to the emergency exit at the end of the hallway. Every time someone came and went at that door, it sounded like they were trying to come into my room. This made for a very sleepless night. This continued throughout the night and made it very difficult to rest. I know that there isn't much that can be done about the noise, but maybe lock the emergency exit doors after a certain time and people must enter and exit through the main lobby? It just didn't feel very safe.
2. The pillow situation. We had a king bed, and three pillows. Which is fine except those pillows were the most uncomfortable pillows I have every used.
3. Lighting in the hallways was really dark.

Other than that, we had a quick trip and enjoyed our stay.

Room tip: Try to refrain from the first floor.
Reviewed 4 July 2021

We were finally able to visit family after 20 months of not travelling and stayed at our favorite Best Western. Before Covid, we visited several times each year a d this hotel is convenient, clean, quiet & provides an adequate breakfast.

1  Thank MLHS27182