Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
BestWestern.comUS$80
Expedia.comUS$80
Hotels.comUS$80
PricelineUS$80
TripadvisorUS$80
Lol.travelUS$85
All reviews best westerns room was clean strawberry plains sausage links hot tub indoor pool pigeon forge biscuits and gravy staff was friendly stay there again waffles free breakfast king suite off the highway bw cereal motel
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 October 2021

My husband and I stayed here only as a place to sleep on our way back home on a trip across the country. So as not to embarrass anybody, I will just say that the front desk clerk had a bloody nose when we arrived and had a bloody tissue sticking out of their nose, and they were rubbing their nose. We offered to wait while they tended to the situation. The clerk seemed frustrated, didn’t want to make us wait, said this happens often, and can take a while to stop, but did end up going in back and dealing with it, but upon return, still was rubbing their nose a bit. The clerk was a nice person, but still this made for a not so great first impression.
Not that we paid a fortune for our room on a Tuesday night, but hotel definitely needs to be updated. Decorating is tired. We got moved from our first room because of a leaky, rusty toilet and lack of cleanliness. First room had a funky odor. Both rooms seemed to not be vacuumed before we checked in, big carpet stains, filthy phone buttons, very sticky bathroom floors (I’m guessing tons of hairspray build-up and rarely mopped) coffee makers were dirty looking so I didn’t want to use, little lotion tray in bathroom very dirty, etc. Beds were ok. Internet was ok. Breakfast was completely inadequate selection especially since this is supposedly a BW Plus. No waffles, pancakes, muffins, pastries, bagels. No bacon. They did have cereal, yogurt, toast, juice, coffee, sausage links, scrambled eggs and hash browns. I was also lucky enough to grab a nice-looking apple from the rack only to have my fingers squish into the totally rotten back side of it! We did not even look at the pool or other exercise room so I cannot comment about those amenities.

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 23 August 2021 via mobile

Desk staff Mrs.Lynn... was the most, unbelievable, jaw dropping, looking for your kids....absolutely god broke the mold after her, outstanding, glorious, completely, utterly, best human being ive ever met! OMG.. sooo sweet, wanted to help do everything, honey this sweetie that , person ever. She's your aunt in disguise. Personally i have "couple" tattoos always discriminated against,not Lynn. Love one as u want loved.. how sweet she is.Yall have a diamond w/her, definitely be back to stay/se her. People stop and at least say hi to her she'll make ur day,week, month, smiles all day! God bless u Mrs.Lynn... smiling now thinking about her , kids loved her. Even my business partner smiled rest of the day.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 August 2021

Hotel lobby was nice. Two employees were in hallway chatting while two of us were trying to find someone who could check us into our rooms. After ten minutes my boyfriend went around the corner to ask one of the gals if they worked at the desk and they said no, they weren’t sure where she was but she did have a sign on counter saying she would be back. Ten more minutes and we were able to check in. Our room was fine but smelled musty and two of the lights didn’t work. The photos online of the rooms must be from when they first opened because it’s not a “nicer” hotel. If you date a contractor then be prepared for comments on all the poor construction in your room lol overall it was decent but we won’t be staying there again. For a Best Western it was disappointing.

Reviewed 9 August 2021

This hotel is in a good location (right next to the interstate) and has very clean rooms. The breakfast was very lacking... eggs too salty, potatoes too dry, no gravy for the biscuits. Not very much to offer for breakfast.

1  Thank Mknlmn8
Reviewed 26 July 2021

And I will always stay here. Fast, polite check in. A clean room that always gets upgraded (booked a queen, got a king suite this time). Quiet. Good food options. Hassle free check out. I have stayed at this hotel at least 10 times over the last decade, and I make excuses to travel in this direction JUST to stay at this marvelous place.

Date of stay: July 2021