“Great pulled pork and sides!”
Review of Archers BBQ

Archers BBQ
Ranked #112 of 1,251 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Description: When folks ask for the key to making moist, tender, drop-dead delicious barbeque, they expect us to ramble on about sauce, marinades and rubs. Those are all important, but what it really comes down to is selecting the best meat and then slowly cooking and smoking that meat to perfection. We know that if we take care of business on that end, the pork, ribs and chicken that we put on your plate will be the best you ever tasted.
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch, hard to decide what to eat here! I had the pulled pork sandwich, house made sweet potato chips, and greens. Everything was really good, and they have a great selection of house made sauces. Stop by if you like smoked meats and fresh sides, it won't disappoint.

1  Thank CK9729

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Oh my word. If you love bbq this ia the place for you. It is wonderful. I love the pulled pork and my husband loves the ribs. Haven't found anything that isn't vreat here. We stop by to get it every time we are in the area.

1  Thank Marla Y
Reviewed 2 April 2017

We were traveling on I-75 & wanted a quick lunch that wasn't fast food. This place is a gem! Close to the interstate and awesome bbq. We had the pulled pork and the chicken, both were tender and full of flavor! Don't miss the greens and homemade sweet potato chips.

1  Thank sweetwatergirl
Reviewed 9 February 2017

First time experience at this restaurant exceeded my expectations! They offered to let me try anything on the menu to make sure I ordered food I would enjoy. That is unheard-of nowadays! They serve the meat without sauce, so you can season it to your own liking. They offer several choices of sauce. There's a nice dining area with a tv, should you choose to eat in. The staff was very helpful. Potato salad is delicious. And you have to try the sweet potato chips. Awesome awesome awesome!

1  Thank Todd N Carrie H
Reviewed 1 February 2017

It was late on a Friday night and we knew nothing about BBQ so we asked the nice guy behind the counter. He said to get the brisket, no question. In fact, he was surprised he had any left. We had never had smoked brisket before and were astonished by how delicious and tender it was. We have since tried BBQ brisket in two other places in two other states and were disappointed both times. I think we have been spoiled for life until we make it back to Knoxville.

1  Thank jbrny