“Dependably Good Food and aservice”

Calhoun's Turkey Creek
Ranked #13 of 1,212 Restaurants in Knoxville
Price range: US$6 - US$23
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is part of a chain of Knoxville and East TN restaurants (Calhoun’s, Copper Cellar, and Chesapeake’s) with 3 Calhoun’s locations in Knoxville. All Calhoun’s are consistently good and moderately priced. Salads are excellent as are all entrees. Spinach Maria and cheddar cheese salad dressings are favorites. Menu items cover all tastes, but are known for barbeque items. Desserts are great as well.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Our waitress ALEXISM was very personable, quick, kind, had great knowledge of the food menu, and was a wonderful delight to be around for our family lunch. The ribs are delicious too!

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Salon Service Justin was on top of everything will definitely come back again. Catfish was excellent chicken was also Great Smoky chicken excellent.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Let me start by saying that the food here is very good. I've never had a problem with my meal. I do have a problem with the size of the side of Tennessee pudding it is very small but it's good so you might want to order 2. The bbq is good. The potato skins are awesome you will love them!

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

An amazing Luncheon with my mother! It was a raining cool fall Saturday.... we had the white chicken chili, fresh baked pretzels and fried green tomatoes! The chili was amazing as always and the fried green tomatoes were perfect... I always love all our Calhoun’s in the area! I highly recommend and have never been disappointed! A K-Town tradition and a well loved company... And most important is the bread basket of many varieties!