“Good Craft Beer selection”
Review of Mind Yer Ps and Qs

Mind Yer Ps and Qs
Ranked #258 of 1,207 Restaurants in Knoxville
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

They have a good selection of craft beers on tap that they rotate on a regular basis. Solid menu items that are unique and tasteful.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Stopped in after seeing the special on the board, "free pint if you send a text". I couldn't seem to get my text to work, but the bartender honored the coupon after watching me struggle. We ended up having 3 beers even though we only intended to have one. Had a great time chatting with the staff and other customers. We will definitely be back, fun place all around!

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

Great selection of food and drinks.
Order the buffalo chicken dip and a Kentucky bourbon ale.
Excellent
Service is great.
I'll be back.
Home ......

Reviewed 16 May 2016

Im sad to say this because we were so excited about this place when it opened however we have been twice now and BOTH TIMES they only had ONE person working the ENTIRE restaurant?! Service is ridiculously slow, if you even get it at all, and quite frankly rude. We went last nt again and sat on the patio at 5pm for 20 min before a guy flew by us saying "I will get to y'all when I can." We decided we would just got inside to just order at the bar but no employee was in sight ANYWHERE inside? The 3 patrons at the bar said "good luck". We decided to leave (along with another table who had been waiting as long as we were).

Reviewed 11 May 2016

Not only do they offer an awesome craft beer menu, they have a rotating calendar of events, I follow on social media to keep me posted--Great time was for St. Patrick's day..we spent several hours there for the festivities. Still haven't eaten while I was there, so I'm holding off on the food review.