“Amazing Mac n’ Cheese”

Sweet P’s Downtown Dive
Ranked #20 of 1,231 Restaurants in Knoxville
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The mac n’ cheese... omg... life changing. It was seriously the best mac n’ cheese I’ve ever had. The pulled chicken was also great! My 7 year old and 10 year old devoured it. My husband had the burrito and loved it. He said they should do a mac n’ cheese/ pulled chicken burrito. The staff was also amazing. So helpful and friendly. It was our first time there. We stopped for lunch on our drive home. Cool vibes. Cool location. We will definitely stop again next time we are road trippin’.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We grabbed a quick supper here during the recent Big Ears festival. Being from Kansas City, we have pretty high bbq standards. The food here is good but nothing to write home about. I had the brisket sandwich, and it was tasty. Served on a slice of white bread, a nice touch. My blue ceasar salad and mac & cheese sides were also good.
Prices are fairly cheap. Service is cafeteria style, with some booth seating as well as communal table arrangements.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

I stayed at the Hilton so found Sweet P's on an evening walk. Loved it! Had the pulled pork one night and brisket the other. Staff were really nice, food and prices were great. I'll surely come again!

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Since my original visit, I have been multiple times and Sweet P's has become one of my favorite destinations. If I'm in, around, or even close to the area, I will go out of my way to get my fix here. And to make things better, I've got my girlfriend hooked on it as well, so she doesn't object when we make an hour detour to go.... And the pimento cheese dip is always on point! Can't say enough how much I love this place!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Best Bar b que in Knoxville !! My favorite is the pulled pork sandwich with coleslaw !!
My husbands favorite are the excellent ribs!! The Mac and cheese are a great side !! Their 3 sauces are ALL wonderful!!
We eat there every time we are in town!