All reviews cedar bluff fire pit room was clean covered parking knoxville west the breakfast area front desk staff outdoor pool would stay here again easy access breakfast staff great place to stay we've stayed pleasant stay staff was friendly great room up to date
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband, in-laws and myself stayed here this past weekend for a football game. We have previously stayed at this location and were extremely pleased with the service we received. However, things did not go well this trip. We left our room around 9:30 Saturday morning and sat in the lobby waiting for local restaurants to open for business. We left the property around 10:45 am and returned around 9:30 that night. After a long day of football we were all ready to hit the hay. Upon returning to our room we all noticed that our bags weren't quite as we left them. After we opened them it obvious someone had went through them. My husband and father in law are very particular about how their bags are organized and zipped. After I opened my bag I realized immediately that prescription medication I had was missing. Not a couple of pills, but the entire bottle!! I went to the front desk right away and reported it. The manager Martin took my information and said that he would have to wait till the morning for the other management staff to review everything. The next morning as we were getting ready to leave the housekeeping supervisor Rhonda was just outside of our door. She was also the one that I had noticed in the hallway just in front of our room on Saturday morning as we were leaving. I asked her if she knew who had cleaned our room the day before. She replied with "No. Why?". I told here that we had some medication that was missing. At that point her entire demeanor changed. She would not make eye contact with me and mumbled something about telling the people up front. She then followed us to the elevator, rode it up with us and made sure she was first to the front desk where she went into a back office where the other managers were. We waited a few minutes for someone to come out, and when they did it was Rhonda with Cody, who was the general manager. I explained to Cody what had happened and how upset I was. Then it was realized that Rhonda was, in fact, the person, and only person who had cleaned our room. I was told a lock audit would be done to see who had access to our room while we were gone. We had a 4 hour drive home, so we couldn't hang around for that and Cody told me he would email me with the results. Around 6 hours later I received an email saying that the lock audit was inconclusive because all it showed was Rhonda going into our room at 10:36. INCONCLUSIVE!?! How is that inconclusive if it shows who went into our room other that us?
I am beyond disappointed with this chain. I was offered a free night, but after the invasion of privacy and loss of trust for the staff I'm not even sure I would want that.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2018

Thanks to all the staff. you made our travel a great experience. we had close to 400 motorcycles arrive for a weekend of fun and bonding. The hotel accommodation we perfect as well as the location was very convenient. I would recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 November 2018

Martin went above and beyond professionally and socially, playing concierge at one point when questioned about the area, local dining, and even our dress for the restaurant chosen. As a person, we got to know him a bit too and his remarkable skill-sets made him a model employee for diverse talents. Also, I forgot deodorant - a major problem - and the woman working with Martin on November 1, evening shift was a lifesaver! Sorry I didn't get your name (since I sent my sister to retrieve the deodorant).

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2018

This hotel is located perfectly for travel. While it is very close to the interstate with easy access to the highway and many restaurants, it isn't noisy from the traffice just outside. The complimentary breakfast is always good.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at a few hotels in the area. Out of all of that, this is now my go-to, I don’t have any need to look further.

1. Close to everything. Restaurants, close enough to downtown, and my business
2. Staff is phenomenal, from the front desk, to the morning breakfast crew, very friendly!
3. Price is right! Easy to sell
4. Workout center is excellent!

You need look no further.

Trip type: Travelled on business