“Excellent service and great food”

Restaurante Che Gris
Ranked #8 of 61 Restaurants in Masaya
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Ok, so our excursion bus stopped here. There were about 30 or so people. We selected our entree earlier in the morning. We had about 12 options! When we got there, they were ready. Great service and fabulous meals.
Not a complaint, other than not the best coffee. Beer was good.
The restaurant was right next to the artisan market.

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

We stopped here on our trip into Nicaragua.
I had the currasco and my prtner had the mixito kabob. Both were cooked to perfection. They were seasoned nicely. Good portions. Over all a pleasant surprise!
If I was staying or traveling though the area I'd return again!

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I did a day trip and this was the lunch stop. We didn't know what to expect, and we were VERY pleased! We both had the tilapia. It showed up on what I can best describe as a fajita try, still sizzling, covered in salsa. BEST TILAPIA EVER!!! It also came with some pretty good fries. The local beer here is Tona, so that was the hubby's drink choice. He enjoyed it as well. The service was great. I would recommend bringing hand sanitizer because the soap in the customer bathroom isn't the best. We were wry pleased with the food and service, and the location was perfect!!!! It's right on the corner of the market.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

We stopped here on our tour, so I don't know what the prices were, but the food was great, the service was attentive, and everything as clean and there was wifi.

Reviewed 16 May 2016

Well situated restaurant if you are visiting the Masaya crafts market. Spotless and while I know they had a number of entrees to choose from (chicken cooked every way, beef churrasco, vegetarian platter), it's only because it was our lunch stop as a tour group. I did not see a menu, but food was well prepared and service was good. Do give them a try-I bet they would shine with a chance to prepare meals for other than bus travelers! There is no A/C as it is an open air but it is an authentic local dining spot.